Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012 #1

Where Have I been?!

Sorry all for not posting. It's not that I haven't been busy, just the opposite and I'm only now getting around to posting a sample of what I've been working on.

In case you've noticed, my website is down for now as I am in the process of relaunching my brand so stay tuned for more info on that as well.

Enough with the chit chat, on to the work!

Firstly, I entered a couple of Ch0w contests on CA and here are the results:
The first one is a Soviet Space admiral. I rarely ever get to do Sci Fi and I had a lot of fun working on this one.

Final:


Process Images:


This one is a Dryad. As of now, I'm not happy with the way this one turned out and I plan on revisiting it and making it more my own.

Final:


Process:


I polished up the Studio Y Female Space Poker character here.





A Zombie Character sheet of Nick. No his right arm is not too low, he is carrying his lunch! :)


Churchill Tank from WW2:


Anatomy Study:
I've bee working on a series of these in my spare time and evenings to polish up my anatomy etc. It's been great fun and if you would like to see more, swing by my CA sketchbook for more.



That's it for now

Thanks for stopping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment